Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A new blog for my good friend

So i am back with a new blog. The old wan is abandoned ages ago due to my own stupidity. Ya i forgot my old account password. But it's ok la. The only reason i start this blog is to let my good friend -CHAN EU JYN- knows what is happening around here. So MR.ROY, please do feel appreciated for what i have done.... HEHE...

So Roy, as you know i have finished my exam 1 month ago.... And very lucky that i finally pass this time....So no more fake farewell party as i am going to leave this place soon..... Erm for the past few weeks, I have been rotting and do nothing except for going tagei , yamcha, watch movie or go out la............ That is what i did for the past 1 month........... Even my mother said that i am a parasite and did not contribute anything to my family......... Haih but what do .....I am a lazy man and will never change...... Especially with gavin voon appearing back in my life.....With him, i learn how to spend my time doing nothing useful.... Maybe because he is also waiting to start college la.... So here goes chan yong wei listening to gavin's old tricks to bring me go tagei ....haha i am easily persuaded la....can't change....

But, after today, i have made a decision..... I want to change... I don't want to be like this anymore...So i will start finding jobs la....Just hope that by the time you are back, we can go enjoy ourselves without worrying about financial issues la.....

So that is a summary of what I have been through for the past 1 month....Ou ya.... just now i went to Old Town with HN and Gavin.....Here are some pics for you to refresh your memory on us ............




MR.HN and MR.CHAN




Gavin(he found a new role as a director of tvb drama)



Random pic



You really need to listen to gavin's new drama story....a 80 episode mega drama...According to him,that drama will be more dramatic than Moonlight Resonance..... So when you are back, I will explain to you about his idea k......


Haha suddenly remember 1 thing....remember we went to Old Town the last time with HN??? We call tiffany la, call lisa la...Just to find a girl to teman 3 fai chai like us...... HAHA end up really call Lisa out and u spent 50 bucks on that carlsberg... haha please tell me you remember that night......So that is all la....I will keep updating about our life here and hope you are fully updated la k.... BYE BYE..

No comments: