Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Heavy Rain Depressed My Mood

Today....haih another same day la....woke up at 4 ...eat, watch tvb, yamcha then watch tvb again then sleep.... I wonder how long can i continue my life like tat ..... Really feel very useless ........... I really need to find something new to do ad... Of course things that will benefits me la..... Especially after seeing my good friend chan eu jyn that already started to treat his life seriously now....

Yamcha at night again.... As usual...........
Tonight yamcha spot-------------------------- MAJU


yamcha with this random fuck.....HEHEHEHE


Anyway... Some shits happen today that make me very angry ...With the stupid heavy rain sumore.... wah really dulan 99 a......... Haih i dunnno what to write about ad... My life really seems to be only consists of yamcha, watch tvb, eat, sleep................. Really cannot take it anymore........... I need a change in my life.....So tomorrow i will go and learn piano......... I hope this wont be three minutes fever again la..hehe........ Maybe 1 day i will be a star idol and people will buy my album le.... Is good to have a dream what............

1 comment:

Davidzai~ said...

dreaming... hahaha...
jk..
go do something better than let ur life like tat...