Monday, October 27, 2008

Don't Remember Me This Way

So on Saturday went to Sunway college...... And that college is cool.... Kinda big oso... The only problem with it is such a big college but they don't provide any spot for students to smoke.... Haih.... Don't care about that 1st... The main reason I went to Sunway college is to help a friend, Dwayne ... Apparently this Dwayne is studying in performing arts and his final assignment is to direct a stage play..... So a director need actors right?? And that brought me here la.... Yeah I am an actor.... Haha...

At first i thought that being an actor is kinda cool la... But as a stage play actor, is really very depressing... Imagine we need to play a 10 minutes live show on stage with people looking at us..... And the problem is I am playing this show with Ahmad.... Damn i thought that will play it with a hot chick or what.... Stress betul
Mr.director( Dwayne)

Director's gf( Joanna)


So today is the second rehearsal ad... And until now i still can't remember my script.... Haih Dwayne a... If anything goes wrong during the final play, I say sorry here 1st la k.. hehe...So for this 1 month I will be going to Sunway college twice a week for rehearsal ..... And yes we did found a place for us to smoke... But if kena tangkap.... GG..... According to Dwayne, if we get caught we need to pay 150 bucks.... So what la if anything happen got my director to settle for me wan mah.....^^
The only two actors....

Ou ya and this stage play is named "Don't remember me this way" .... And there will only be two actors in it... How sad wei only two actors.... Haha..... So it seems like my future hollywood career and my oscar will begin here... Yala I have so many dreams.....

No comments: