Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Fun Game....

So today is Saturday............. So what la Saturday is just like another normal day to me....... Still rotting without any direction in life....

Anyway today Gavin suggested a very funny game to play........... The point of this game is actually to prevent us from scolding bad words.... such as (fuc* , sucke* and some cantonese or hokkien bad words la)............

So anyone that scold bad words will be punished.... And the punishment is very very lame....... The funny part is just after 10 minutes he already used the word maha* for 3 times.... So we will just wait and see who will win this lame and stupid game la...

That is basically what happened today .... There is just nothing special that happens in my life anymore nowadays...... Kinda funny because I only realized this when i started to blog........ I am just repeating the same shit everyday....... And this really makes me feel very useless..... But no point complaining without any action taken........ So I am very determined to turn over a new leaf........ At least that is what I am hoping for right now.......... But when will the day come??? The day i stop talking and start to do something useful...........

Very soon i guess???????

No comments: