Friday, October 24, 2008

cash strapped!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine a 19 years old young man is living without even 1 cent in his wallet for the past 6-7 days??? Yes that is me... For the past few days, yamcha also must think first.... Because no money... Haih chan yong wei a... Just hope that lady luck will be on my side and everything will turn out accordingly to what I plan next week.....

Put the money problem aside, this week has been a very tough week for me..... Really tough.... Now I believe that when someone is having bad luck, everything will just turn out wrong........
And from what I am going through right now.... Is damn true....

First---> Family- Dad had never talk to me for the past 2 days.... Err except when I asked him to borrow me his car la..... Really made a very very big mistake... But nvm I will learn from my mistake

Second---> Cash- Broke for 6 days without even 1 buck in my wallet

Third---> Phone bills- One of the reason that why i believe when someone is having bad luck, what also goes wrong is this shit..... Stupid phone operator early don't cut late don't cut now only cut my line......

Forth---> Work- Err the only problem with this is I don't have a job yet... Hehe....

Don't know why but after reading what I wrote... I don't feel pity for myself..... I am sure that all my problem is small problem ..... So just hope that there is a miracle next week that will completely change my luck.... Win magnum 4D??? Erm not really possible i guess.....

No comments: