Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WOOO!!!! I am back

Wah so so so long never touch my blog ad... yes Chan Eu Jyn I know you miss me and is eager to know whether am I dead or not... So all I can say is so far so good la.... Most important is getting used to this place ad.... As what I can see, this is quite an interesting place... And still more for me to find out ... Hehe

Hmm so there had been almost 1 month since i updated about my life here.... Still remember a few months back I had been going through a very slacker kind of life.... But know.. I think it had improved la.... So current daily routine mainly consists of sleeping, eating, studying and yamcha la..... At least i get to sleep earlier than last time...

There is one more problem when I just came here, that is actually I am quite scared that I cant make any new friends here.... But it turned out good.... At least i get to mix along well with them .....

So this is what I normally do in class....






























Syok Sendiri




Hmm hope that this 3 years will be fun...

Well come to think of it I have not been going back to Subang for 3 weeks ad.... Hmm..... Mainly due to exams la... So to my friends there, really miss you guys and hope that you guys are all ok....

No comments: