Thursday, March 12, 2009

1st Gloomy Day And Its Confirm not Last

Today was an emo day.... And emo means very the emo.....
Hmm just cant describe it.... Started thinking of stupid ideas and solutions ... Well looks like its too late to make any decision.... All I know is that I am just damn stupid... Made the same mistake over and over and over and over again...


Anyway once I got that damn emo feeling... I know that I am going to face a series of bad lucks.....Well of course as usual..It did happen ........... again!!!
Series of bad lucks means everything I plan to do next will either ruin my future or even cost my life... Still wondering how am I able to survive till this moment......

Anyway this type of gloomy day doesn't happen frequently .... So I guess I will turn back to normal in the next few days cause I know I just wont change my attitude... Ouu ya ... I am going back to KL on thursday!!!!!!!!!!!! SO its time for sons of LMK and DOMINIC to comfort me ya.... Hehe....

And assignment due date is also getting nearer... As in 2 more days???
For a man that just slept for two hours and attended 4 hours of lecture class and also a stupid mid-term, here comes the assignment torture chamber.... 5pm-10pm straight!!! Emo + Emo + sleepy = ABC(ais kacang) not funny......





















Only have 9 hours of sleep .... So that means its bed time.... WEEEEEE!!!!!!! Best moment of the day......

No comments: