Saturday, January 31, 2009

1.48 PM 1st february alone at home until???????????

ok it's 1.48 pm now.. Weather is killing me.. But that's not the problem.... The problem is I will be all alone in the house since everyone else were on a sem break except for me la..... Ok now I know how Dice(kp) felt when I ditched him the last time.... And serious, that kind of feeling cannot be describe!!!! It just feel sux when You start thinking that everyday you come back from college, the house is freaking empty, when you are hungry you need to eat alone, do all the stuff by yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Chan Eu Jyn have mani and paresh and zimbabwe, dice(kp) have soo ping, gavin and hau neng and biancaa while who Chan Yong Wei have?????? Please make a guess...........










His friend is ----->>>>>>>>>>>> WINSTON LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah so that is my only friend la according to Dice Moo........

So I just reach this place, this stupid dead city.... But nvm I will try to act like Will Smith in I AM LEGEND.....Might be bringing my baby Joanna out for a walk later.. She had rest more than enough ... Hehe

Anyway for you guys back in Subang, do enjoy k...
But in the mean time I hope you guys will remember who went to Timesquare and Gam Ho with you guys, Old taste with you guys, Klang bah kut teh with you guys, Amp square with you guys, Ftz during first and second day of CNY with you guys and lots more....

That guy is me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is freaking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So please remember me k..... BYE BYE and take care....

No comments: