Monday, January 19, 2009

New life same shit

Hmm..... Been staying at this place for 3 days ad.....
Everything is going quite well .... Or maybe quite sien.... Not much different compared to my life in Subang.... Haih..... Ok la I tell the truth la..... I really really miss Subang...... esp all the friends there.... Anyway hope you guys are doing well la.... Although I know that 1 guy is having a hard time... college problems finally hit his mom hard.... But with LMK there, there should be no problem for you man.... Good luck and take care....

Haih Kampar Kampar, why is this place so dead la..... Nothing to do except studying.... Hehe I am lying... But how can I live in this place for the next three years la!!!!!!!!!!
So if Utar president is reading my blog( I know he is confirm reading), please please allow us to take our degree course in PJ!!!! Will be the first to apply... Die also want to go back a!!!!!!!

2009 late new year resolution
-allow me to transfer to PJ utar next week
-dice(kp) be with bianca forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: