Thursday, December 4, 2008

Golden Loyalty

Wow............... Finally I have a chance to write a new post!!!!
Everything have changed completely after I start my new job.... Learn new stuff but the most cool is office politics!!!! Huhu those back-stabs and after that smiling in front of you.... Geng a!!!!! Anyway just to inform you guys la!!! Who wan streamyx line please let me know!!! I can offer you guys service....

And for those that using prepaid line, please let me know!!! I will tell you rates that prepaid gives!! Really very very expensive!!!! Just add me in msn(purple_justea@hotmail.com) and ask me la..... Can save at least 30 bucks of phone bills for you guys!!!

Ok la ..... I don't know what to write ad!!! Damn tired............ Wish me luck for my days in new company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Meeting!!!!!



Piaaaa partner!!



Last checking at my order list!!!!



Driver- Steven

No comments: