Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mercedes, Porshe Or Ferrari???

Just came back from Naza PJ showroom to search for new cars......... Still wondering what to buy.... Haih all of them have their qualities la.. Looks like I still need to stress for awhile until I made my decision.............

Alright alright just stop the crap.... I actually went to that place to work... Yes I found a new job!!! By the courtesy of Hau Neng..... So the job is basically kinda simple... Just walk around and give out free SIM cards...

And know what is the best thing??? The place is selling cars like Ferrari, Porshe, BMW, Aston Martin or Skyline or Fairlady............ So since the place is selling those cars, there where so many showgirls!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow those hot chicks!!! WooooWWWWW Gavin can You dick it sucka???? But sadly not even a picture with anyone of them... I think is because i am too busy doing my job... So kinda ignored those chicks... Hehe....

Anyway work was cool..... And of course tiring..... Gonna sleep soon.... At least after uploading my pictures with my dream car............

Black Porshe!!



Hn in a white Porshe..



How bout a grey EVO!!!



HN in a red Ferrari...

And 1 more thing before I forget!!!! While We were taking pictures with these cars, guess what Gavin is doing.......


He is posing with this pink coloured BORROWED bike!!!!!


Hahahahahaha....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A beautiful relationship does not depend upon how good we understand someone but on how well we avoid misunderstandings newport driving school